Class 6 NCERT English Study Notes & Solutions
NCERT Textbook Study notes and questions answers are available for Class 6 CBSE students for the books “Honeysuckle”, the main literature reader and “The Pact with Sun”, the supplementary reader. These study materials include summaries in both English and Hindi, textbook exercise and intext question answers, word meanings, stanza-wise explanations, and poetic devices in the poetry section.
✔So, Enjoy the Free Study Resources Here 👍😊❤
Who did Patrick’s Homework?
- Who did Patrick’s Homework?Question Answers
- Who did Patrick’s Homework? Summary
- Who did Patrick’s Homework? Word Meanings
How the Dog Found Himself a New Master?
An Indian-American Woman in Space: Kalpana Chawla
A Different Kind of School
Who I Am
The Banyan Tree
A House, A Home by Henery Wordsworth Longfellow
- A House, A Home Summry & Explanation
- A House, A Home NCERT Book Solutions
- A House, A Home MCQs
- Video Tutorial
- The Kite Poem Summary
- The Kite Poem Explanation & Analysis
- The Kite Poem Stanza Wise Explanations
- The Kite Poem Word Meanings
- The Kite Poem Question Answers
- Poetic Devices in “The Kite” Poem
Where do all the Teachers go?
The Wonderful Words
Supplementary Reader: ‘The Pact with the Sun’
A Tale of Two Birds
The Friendly Mongoose
The Shepherd’s Treasure
The Old-Clock Shop
The Monkey and the Crocodile
The Wonder Called Sleep
The Pact with the Sun
What Happened to the Reptiles
A Strange Wrestling Match
Students can request answers specially written for them from our side. They will have to pay a little amount and we would send then unique answers or other matter on their demand. Click to Send WhatsApp message to pay and get the answer.